× Events 大型活動

April 2014 Vietnam Cycling Tour - Beaches, Bicycles and Backroads.

5 years 5 months ago #3351 by mikeellis673
Greetings Hong Kong cyclists,

Tom McGuinness kindly invited me to post here and let your community know about this great trip I am running in April 2014 in Vietnam.

I work for Wide Eyed Tours in Hanoi. We are a tour operator owned by a Kiwi and an Aussie who have lived, loved, and rode here since 2000. In 2005 they packed up their jobs and started Wide Eyed Tours, using our knowledge and experience to give a great quality service here in Vietnam.

Three years ago we started a flagship cycling tour of sorts, christened 'Beaches, Bicycles and Backroads' - we cycle over 500km down Vietnam's stunning coastline, staying off the main roads as much as we can to see the local village life and enjoying our time on the beach too! Part of the trip also includes donating a bicycle to a local child along the way!

I have a bunch of information on this, but I don't want to spam you guys here. I made an email sign up so if you are interested, I can send you more information, and any updates in the 9months leading up to the trip. Please, if you are interested, click here and sign up. eepurl.com/Bt1bP

We plan to offer any forum users a discount on their bookings, but this will be discussed at a later date.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to ride with some of you soon!

All the best,

Mike Ellis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bikestevebrandon
Time to create page: 0.365 seconds
© Hong Kong Mountain Bike Association. All Rights Reserved.