× On Yer Bike 尋找戰友

Riding Partner is invited 4th Jan 2009 MTB race

11 years 1 month ago #597 by philip91
Well noted with thanks then we will sort it out by ourself.
Anyone who wish to come Singapore for XC race, my son will be ready to help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago #596 by bingalingding
Replied by bingalingding on topic Riding Partner is invited 4th Jan 2009 MTB race
Tin Ping Shan is a short course (maybe 15mins per lap) that you can easily pre-ride on the morning of the race without a chaperone... Finding the course is another matter but there are some helpful directions under the 'Trail Finder' section of this website. I wouldn't expect too much help from the HKCA if I were you.

11 years 1 month ago #594 by philip91
To Whom It May Concern,

Pls be informed that my son William Chan (16 years old) will join the captioned MTB XC race organized by Hong Kong Cycling Association on 4th Jan 2009.

It is the first time for him to ride/race in Hongkong and we will arrive HK on 2nd Jan and will return Singapore on 4th Jan after the race.

May we have more information about the Ting Ping Shan trail as detail as possible and you are cordially requested to get the volunteer as his riding partner on 3rd Jan to guide him through and test this trail before the race start on 4th Jan 2009?

I think it's good to have local partners to network/share with each of their experience about MTB between HK and Singapore.

Look forward to hearing from yo so that we can arrange when/where to meet if suitable candidates are available.

Best Regards
Philip Chan
Mobile: 65-91199911
Singapore

Moderators: bikestevebrandon
Time to create page: 0.344 seconds
© Hong Kong Mountain Bike Association. All Rights Reserved.