× Talking dirty 隨意發言

Action Asia MB Race

11 years 1 month ago #593 by matt9210
Replied by matt9210 on topic Action Asia MB Race
No worries BB,

Manage to hook up with some very nice guys and made my sunday ride worth it.

Anyway, will definitely hook up with your group one of these sundays.

Cheers!
Matt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago #587 by BeardedBlunder
Replied by BeardedBlunder on topic Action Asia MB Race
matt
sorry - missed this mail

we usually ride in the afternoons - on lamma every sunday - no specific time as we live here - you are more than welcome to join us next week

cheers
bb

11 years 1 month ago #583 by matt9210
Replied by matt9210 on topic Action Asia MB Race
Hi BB,

Where do you guys go for your sunday regular ride, where is the meeting place and what time...im free this sun, i would like to join if its ok.

Im one of the newbies here, still trying to catch a group to ride with.

thanks
Matt

11 years 1 month ago #582 by Hayze
Replied by Hayze on topic Action Asia MB Race
Hi BB,

I live in Australia, I think... well atleast thats where most of my mail go's.

I spend a lot of time in HK, usually 1 month in every 3 but sometimes 1 for 1 depending on work. When Im in HK I stay on Kowloon side & I am available nearly every day. So I hope to be doing quite a bit of riding when I get back. I am looking fwd to riding with you.

Hayze

11 years 1 month ago #580 by BeardedBlunder
Replied by BeardedBlunder on topic Action Asia MB Race
Hi Hayze

glad you enjoyed the event, yeah it was great fun (well it was if you was watching or taking photos! dont know about it if you actually roade the trail for 5 hrs - youd have to ask one of the victims err mean racers who did that!)

where do you live? a regular group of riders hit the trails on sunday its about 6k in total - thats including all the road bits too

hope to see you out there son
cheers
bb

11 years 1 month ago #566 by Hayze
Action Asia MB Race was created by Hayze
Hi Everyone,

My Girlfriend & I went to watch part of sundays race at Lamma Is. The event looked like a lot of fun & we were surprized at the number of women participating. Keep it up ladies!

I am very keen to join this & any similer events here in HK next year (work permitting). Just out of curiosity how many km's was the circuit?

I am very keen to get to know some of you over the comming months & looking forward to riding with you. Unfortunately I have to leave HK again for a month or so due to work, but I look forward to meeting you all over the comming months.

It looks like to global financial crisis isnt finished just yet. Im heading to FB for a new bike ASAP!

I would like to thank the guy with the shaved head, beard & not wearing a shirt for the beer. Thanks again mate!

Hayze

Moderators: bikestevebrandon
Time to create page: 0.384 seconds
© Hong Kong Mountain Bike Association. All Rights Reserved.