× Talking dirty 隨意發言

Getting a MTB permit as a tourist

8 years 7 months ago #2353 by Ozdunc
Getting a MTB permit as a tourist was created by Ozdunc
G'day folks,

I'm coming to HK in a couple of weeks as my wife has some work up there. I'm planning to bring my bike. I'll probably stay for about 6-7 riding days ( week days only).
I've read I need a permit and had a look at the PDF - but I don't know where I'll be staying and don't have a HK id.
Any ideas what to do to get one. Do you still need to send it in via snail mail, or is there somewhere you can rock up and get it stamped on the spot?
Does anyone actually check?


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bikestevebrandon
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds
© Hong Kong Mountain Bike Association. All Rights Reserved.