× Trails 越野路徑

Dragon's Back Improvement

5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #3151 by YW-Slayer
Replied by YW-Slayer on topic Dragon's Back Improvement
Yeah, I rode it late on Sat morning (probably 1-2 hours later than, you ang?). I agree that it's been improved, as those bits are actually quite demoralising if one starts there. I even did it on my 29er HT! Guess one morning I'll have to do a back-to-back comparison with both bikes.

The contour guy has got a few tough bits that HAVE to be hiked, unless maybe you're a crazy FR guy who practices a lot, but overall it's not too bad. I don't know much about trail grading, but I'd say maybe 10-15% max is green/beginner, with maybe 75% blue, 5-10% red/black.

Never really managed to do a full ride on the ridgeline without running into hikers (or stopping due to lack of skill), but I think that's more like 70% red/black. Fun if one can do it, though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 8 months ago #3150 by Pk101
Replied by Pk101 on topic Dragon's Back Improvement
Awesome news and NO CONCRETE

How is the trail overall? Ive never ridden it. I imagine its not a begginer trail

5 years 8 months ago #3146 by ang
Replied by ang on topic Dragon's Back Improvement
I'd need a long travel full sus to get pass this stone crossing. Now it is wide and flat and easier for hikers and beginners.

Attachments:

5 years 8 months ago #3145 by ang
Dragon's Back Improvement was created by ang
I was surprised this morning. It appears that AFCD has been at work on HK Island too.

The 2nd stone crossing (from the entrance) and the rock section just after it have been widened and cleared of loose rocks. The crossing is armoured with rocks and I dont see any ugly concrete :)

Attachments:

Moderators: bikestevebrandon
Time to create page: 0.743 seconds
© Hong Kong Mountain Bike Association. All Rights Reserved.