× Bike Trips 旅程分享

Riding in Chongqing

7 years 8 months ago #1720 by bikesteve
Replied by bikesteve on topic Riding in Chongqing
Hi Chris,

Massive scene in terms of both DH and XC Single track here in HK, just head out to Youtube and type "TMS DH" or "Tai Mo Shan DH" and you'll get the idea, this guy's www.youtube.com/user/vassago47#p/u a good friend of mine and and his videos give a good overview of the DH trails here, some really are not for the faint hearted.

There's some good longer single track routes to be had in the same park starting from about 500metres and ending at sea level taking in one or two DH routes in the previous videos. Given the terrain there will be a degree of climbing as well so a lighter bike makes sense. Drop me a line to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and i'll give you more details on bikes and services I can offer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 8 months ago #1718 by chris951
Riding in Chongqing was created by chris951
Hi,

I am due to visit Hong Kong and Chongqing (China) during April/May 2011. I ride downhill and single track in Europe and am keen to see what this part of Asia has to offer. Any advice or groups that get together for rides, please post a reply. (I will not bring my bikes so will need to hire.) Any advice will be very much appreciated!

Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bikestevebrandon
Time to create page: 0.348 seconds
© Hong Kong Mountain Bike Association. All Rights Reserved.