× Bike Trips 旅程分享

HK & China Bike Trip

8 years 8 months ago #1277 by BoogieMan
Replied by BoogieMan on topic HK & China Bike Trip
Thanks for the info.
I got everything...gears & bike. I'm used to Dh race & partial sponsor by FOES. Now, I'm in training for up coming April triathlon.
Definitely I will re-post this thread when times come.
Super thanks & Hell yeah!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #1276 by bikesteve
Replied by bikesteve on topic HK & China Bike Trip
DH & Freeride espiecially at the weekend are really popular here in HK, there is a degree of XC to get to some of the better trails so a full on DH bike will be a bit of a pain to lug around in the summer heat.

Repost this a week before you arrive and you should have half a good chance of being invited to share a van with a few freeride riders, crucial unless you want to push back up a long hill in 99% humidity.

-Bring a big Camelbak, body armour, goggles even consider a fullface helmet, the riding here is not for the faint hearted!

Soft tires (High Rollers, Minions etc) will help keep you the right side down also, it will no doubt be hot, wet and slippery when you're here.

8 years 8 months ago #1272 by BoogieMan
HK & China Bike Trip was created by BoogieMan
Hi All...
I lives in Los Angeles for past 20 years & 10 years in Canada.
I'm plan going to HK & China this summer for bike trip. Anybody have recommendation? I'm more freeride DH riding style.
Currently I have Foes Mono 2:1, Foes Inferno & 243 Racing :unsure: . And I'm not sure which one should I bring. Please email me to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Your comments & ideas will be appreciate :laugh: .

thx.

Moderators: bikestevebrandon
Time to create page: 0.368 seconds
© Hong Kong Mountain Bike Association. All Rights Reserved.