× HKMBA Mountain Biking Advocacy 香港越野單車協進會

Tin Man trail

4 years 9 months ago #3460 by econbus
Tin Man trail was created by econbus
I rode past the new exit to the TIn Man trail today and went for a wander to see how they are getting on.If the last 200 metres is anything to go by, it's going to be fantastic - can't wait to try out the finished article

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 9 months ago #3461 by brandon
Replied by brandon on topic Tin Man trail
Yup! We're going to be working on it some more on January 12 - what's your real name and e-mail address? I'll put you down.

Cheers,

Brandon

4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #3462 by trek21
Replied by trek21 on topic Tin Man trail
Would like to try the HK trails and help in building but Chinese Lunar Festival work rush might be in conflict.I'm sure there will be more trail buildings to come after.So ,later then.

I'm Filipino based in China.Member/boarder since Oct.'13.Does HKMBA have a physical office for if I want to personally get the jersey?Thanks!

4 years 9 months ago #3463 by econbus
Replied by econbus on topic Tin Man trail
Any chance of any Saturday building sessions?
On another point, I would still like to see some work done to make the notorious "Helicopter Alley" safer - after a bad accident there last April, I'd be happy to help work on an alternative line.

4 years 9 months ago #3465 by Pk101
Replied by Pk101 on topic Tin Man trail
Hey Econbus, we can certainly add you to the volunteer list and update you of any future dates. Ho Pui has had a few minor upgrades and it wont be the last. Its probably 3rd/4th on the list at the moment.

Please msg Brandon or myself with your email address and name. Alternatively, send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with the same info.

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: brandon

4 years 9 months ago #3467 by Pk101
Replied by Pk101 on topic Tin Man trail

trek21 wrote: Would like to try the HK trails and help in building but Chinese Lunar Festival work rush might be in conflict.I'm sure there will be more trail buildings to come after.So ,later then.

I'm Filipino based in China.Member/boarder since Oct.'13.Does HKMBA have a physical office for if I want to personally get the jersey?Thanks!

We can arrange a jersey for you at a trailbuilding day or when you are next in HK.
Please send an order to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Cheers

Moderators: bikestevebrandon
Time to create page: 0.407 seconds
© Hong Kong Mountain Bike Association. All Rights Reserved.